£24.99 from Amazon
Integrated pass-through circuit
- Improve the range and speed of your existing Wi-Fi network for wireless devices, such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, games consoles and smart TVs
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Two fixed external antennas provide ideal Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Ethernet port turns a wired device into a wireless one
- Easy configuration required, easily boost wireless range at a push of Range Extender button
Escape Wi-Fi Dead Zones
When your wireless won’t reach, a WiFi Range Extender will bring your home back to life. Give your WiFi a boost and keep your smartphones and tablets connected as you move around your home.
TP-LINK TL-WA860RE 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender works with any standard broadband router to extend Internet access throughout your home for wireless devices like iPads, iPods, laptops, smart phones, and plenty of bandwidth for HD streaming and responsive online gaming.
Easy Set Up
No CD install required.You can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on the router followed by the Range Extender button.
Perfect Bridge to Connect to a Wired Device
A single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
With 2 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket means the range extender can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug-in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. No power socket need go to waste again.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
Intelligent signal light can help to find the best location* to place the range extender so that it can achieve the best possible range and performance of the network.
*Range Extender should be placed within the current Wi-Fi range to enable its performance.